As i explained in my last post I was in Thailand in the capital Bangkok for only 10 days and it was a business trip which meant i didn't have the time to do everything there's to do in Bangkok.
This is why I'm compiling this list of things you have to do if you are ever in Bangkok and don't have the time like me.
so here we go:
- Khao san road: enjoy some drinks while listening to live music in this very famous touristy street full of bars and shops that sell everything.
- Soi Cowboy: one of the most tourist-friendly red light districts...fair prices for alcohol and pretty ladies dancing....they are not pushy at all.
- Thai Massage: try the traditional Thai massage...there are so many places where you can get a massage...the one i got was in my hotel Chaophya park hotel and for a big hotel it wasn't expensive at all
- Eat Pad Thai: the most famous Thai dish is delicious and available everywhere for as cheap as 30 Baht.
- Visit the Grand Palace: one of the biggest attractions in Bangkok and definitely worth seeing
- Visit Wat Arun temple in the evening with all its lights it's amazing
- Have a drink in the street bars in Sukhumvit soi 11