Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Google Adsense Problem - can't change the URL in approval application (solved)

As you can see on the right and under my posts I have Adsense working again on my blog after a few months of being not able to use it because I was stuck on the application page with an old URL of a blog that I deleted and I couldn't change it to the new blog URL even after I posted a couple of times on Adsense support forums here.

Today I discovered the best solution to solve this issue so I'm going to be writing about it tomorrow to give you a step by step guide on how to solve this problem if you have it and still use the same E-mail address to access Adsense and start making money.

I couldn't help not writing about this now because I had this ongoing problem since May 2013 and back then I wrote a post about it Google Adsense - How I managed to make my first big fat check from Adsense on my blogs?

I just need to gather some more information and write the steps in an organized way then I will try to get some photos to help make it easier and I will write the post tomorrow morning.

You can comment here or even subscribe to receive the solution tomorrow morning when I write the post.

{update} The post is now live Google Adsense Problem - How I finally managed to change the URL in my approval application

3 comments :

  1. Thanks for sharing this information
    I feel fervently about this and I like learning about this subject. If possible, as you gain information, please update this blog with more information. I have found it really useful.
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my adsense application shows disapprove with an old url but i cant apply with the new url and also can't create a gmail account

    www.thefranklinsblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. my adsense application shows disapprove with an old url but i cant apply with the new url and also can't create a gmail account

    www.thefranklinsblog.com

    ReplyDelete