Wednesday, November 6, 2013

{solved} How to change the URL while Resubmitting Application - Google Adsense Problem

google adsense problem solution resubmit application

Yesterday I announced that I finally got Google Adsense application to get approved and run on my blog after months of trying.

The problem I had was that I applied once with my old blog URL (in the photo below being mereviewing.blogspot.com) using my main Gmail account (we'll call the Gmail account here X) and my application didn't get accepted after that I ignored Adsense for sometime during which I deleted my old blog but then I decided to use it on my new blog which you are reading this post on now.

Click the photo to enlarge it 

I tried to apply for Google Adsense for my new blog using the same Gmail account X but always got stuck on the screen you see up there, it was very frustrating that I wrote a post about it back then Google Adsense - How I managed to make my first big fat check from Adsense on my blogs?

I tried posting on the support forums but the reply I got wasn't very satisfactory because it meant i will have to use another e-mail every time I want to check my Adsense account.

I finally found a solution to the problem yesterday and finally back on track making money.

X is my main Gmail account that didn't get accepted before and that I want to use
Y is an old hotmail address I don't use anymore

What I did to solve the problem and start making money was:

1. I uploaded a video on YouTube
2. Go to video manager on YouTube and choose to monetize the video.
3. It will take you to Adsense to sign in but at this point Choose create a new Adsense account 
4. Use an old e-mail address to signup (a hotmail address we'll call Y but any other will do as well)
5. Your Adsense account with Y is now Active
6. Go to account settings in your new Adsense account
7.When you scroll till the end of the page you'll find an input box and an invite button...here you need to put your main email address that you will use with adsense and click invite, I put in the old E-mail address I was having the problem with X
8. I received a verification E-mail on my Gmail account X and got it verified.
9. Now you will need to add admin privileges to X so what you need to do is sign out of X 
10. Go to Adsense and sign in with Y 
11. Go to account settings again and scroll to the end of the page
12. This time you'll find X listed there and you can tick a check-box next to it to be admin...go ahead and tick the box.
13. Now we have a valid working Adsense account working with the main E-mail X
14. Go back to Blogger and click on earnings tab
15. Click on switch Adsense account which will take you to sign in to Adsense
16. Sign in with X and you'll find the new URL of your blog in the application
17. proceed with the application and after getting approved Ads will start appearing on your blog

*please note that this will be a hosted Adsense account which means you can't use it on your own domain. In order to use it on your own website you need to submit your website for approval through Adsense.

If you have any comments or questions or need further help please let me know in the comments section below this post.
Please post here if this method worked for you.


Share/Bookmark

41 comments :

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks for pointing that out...fixed now
      please try again and sorry about that.

      Delete
  2. Google Adwords can really boost the popularity of one's website especially if one knows how to set it up. But due to the complexities on creating an effective Google Adwords campaign, there are people who are willing to help and and set it up for you.
    website design

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing this information.
    I have the same problem, but now fixed.
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks a kazillion brother, glad i got over this frustrating phase..

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Rahul Chicholia,
      You said this post gave you a best and simple solution when compared to rest in the internet universe..! But I have much simpler idea. You don't need to do anything with youtube stuff and all. You just need one more google account(takes few mins. to set up) and link it in your blogger blog using settings in your blogger dashboard. After you accept the invitation, make the new account as ADMIN for your blog. Now that's it. Then go to adsense and sign up using your new google account and on successful approval, go to earning tab and integrate adsense.

      For further useful tips, have a visit at http://csswish.blogspot.com/

      Delete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What if you have already started making youtube videos and have enabled monetization but never created a new adsense account when you did that? I am still stuck at the screen you show. I can't change the URL on the adsense thing and am still stuck on how to change it since I already have youtube videos going and have them enabled for monetization.... can i still make money on monetization or do i need to have the adsense? i am only looking to use it for my youtube channel as i dont have a blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. follow the steps until number 13
      then go to youtube and click on switch account
      it's the same process

      Delete
  8. i'll try this... i registered www.pisoandbeyond.blogspot.com before and got denied. now
    i have moved to a new domain www.pisoandbeyond.com and can't change... hope this works. thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. let me know if it did work, good luck

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm getting below
    Unable to review your site: While reviewing ajitkannan-mmr.blogspot.com/, we found that your site was down or unavailable. If you applied through an AdSense host partner, such as YouTube or Blogger, your hosted site was not available or not found (removed) at the time of the review.

    How to change the URl from ajitkannan-mmr.blogspot.com/ To ajitkannan-erp.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. did you make sure your blog has the code for adsense?

      Delete
  11. What if I already have youtube adsense with same email I used for blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you man thank you....you saved my life big time you deserve a bill..

    ReplyDelete
  14. hi. I created Blog on with name "rajireddy462.blogspot.com". But my adsense was not approved. but unfortunately i uploaded videos from other email-id. these videos getting ads now. so how to change rajireddy462.blogspot.com to other Blogs. can i use only 1 Adsense Account to Blog, You tube, My Own Domain. please reply for this. thank you.
    rajireddy64956@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Can i resubmit with different website?, i have blog that stuck in reviewing google team, so i decide to resubmit with my new blog, using TLD domain

    ReplyDelete
  16. Can i resubmit with different website?, i have blog that stuck in reviewing google team, so i decide to resubmit with my new blog, using TLD domain

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi, i have an issue, it won't get me verified after i received the invitation. It says that i'm already connected to an adsense account.

    What to do?

    ReplyDelete
  18. hi there, i applied to adsense last year with X ULR.
    but adsense rejected my application .
    then i leaved that blog for a long time and
    i changed the URL to Y.
    i just leave my blog normally.


    but i got a mail yesterday that i approved for adsense for my X ULR.
    ..................................................................
    please help me to get adsense for current ULR blog.

    ReplyDelete
  19. hi there, i applied to adsense last year with X ULR.
    but adsense rejected my application .
    then i leaved that blog for a long time and
    i changed the URL to Y.
    i just leave my blog normally.


    but i got a mail yesterday that i approved for adsense for my X ULR.
    ..................................................................
    please help me to get adsense for current ULR blog.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very informative post. I hade same issue and it fixed now i can login to adsense. But i have one issue its more than 2 weeks adds on my blog are blank.

    My old blog url was ramzandotme.blogspot.com
    I changed to infosharehouse.blogspot.com

    But yesterday adsense sent me email we noticed that u did not put adcode on ramzandotme.blogappt.com

    Why they sending this as my blog url changed and adsense is on new url

    Adds are blank

    Can u suggest some solition please

    ReplyDelete
  21. Very informative post. I hade same issue and it fixed now i can login to adsense. But i have one issue its more than 2 weeks adds on my blog are blank.

    My old blog url was ramzandotme.blogspot.com
    I changed to infosharehouse.blogspot.com

    But yesterday adsense sent me email we noticed that u did not put adcode on ramzandotme.blogappt.com

    Why they sending this as my blog url changed and adsense is on new url

    Adds are blank

    Can u suggest some solition please

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hey Brother

    I was make 1 blog in my Regular gmail account and put my bank detail also but google adsense not approve this. and now i am not interested in that blog so if i make another gmail account specially for adsense and put my Same bank detail than is google approve? if i put same bank detail in my new gmail account?

    ReplyDelete
  23. Dude really thank you!!
    I actually do not work with google but, when I see your constructive explanations, I could not help appreciating! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  24. You are bang on! Thanks a trillion for writing this blog. Now hope my adsense a/c gets approved... Thanks once agian!

    ReplyDelete
  25. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hey Every one i have created blog http://trickseoonline.blogspot.com/ but google adsense not approve this.

    ReplyDelete
  27. please.........guys can u help me urgently
    my goggle adsense was twice disapproved during my first applications...... then later on it was approved but during second review i cannot resubmit my application again...why?

    ReplyDelete
  28. please.........guys can u help me urgently
    my goggle adsense account was twice disapproved during my first applications...... then later on it was approved partially but during second review it was disapproved again...now i cannot resubmit my application again...when i i try it stuck somewhere and cannot continue...why?

    ReplyDelete
  29. Is it a must to upload a video on youtube? Cant i do it whitout that?

    ReplyDelete
  30. https://www.google.com/adsense/appresubmitted?pli=1&ac=ID&upd=https://blogtahuna.blogspot.com ID is language and chang your site url

    ReplyDelete
  31. Get daily ideas and methods for making $1,000s per day FROM HOME totally FREE.
    GET FREE ACCESS NOW

    ReplyDelete
  32. thanks for the info, I have a whole lot fun enjoying reading this great article

    ReplyDelete