Saturday, November 23, 2013

Review for Sweet ROM v10.5 black for Galaxy N7000 Note I Samsung

sweet rom n7000
I posted before about Sweet ROM V11.1 that I tried in the past and I said that the ROM provides a better Experience compared to most of the Touchwiz based custom ROMs but that it is still laggy but definitely smoother than the stock 4.1.2 ROM released by Samsung.

However after reading some of the comments on the thread I decided to follow the advice of some of the commentators and I gave V10.5 black a try.

I have to say I was impressed with how solid, error-free and smooth the ROM was. I used the ROM for 2 days and never had a problem or a random reboot or anything else.

The ROM comes bundled with Galaxy S4 lockscreen that can be disabled, an awesome translucent status bar and S4 wallpapers.

Inside the ROM you'll find Nova launcher as well which is my number one choice for a launcher because I'm not a fan of the Touchwiz launcher.

Overall I would say that if I ever wanted to run a Touchwiz 4.1.2 based custom ROM then Sweeet ROM V10.5 would be the one I would choose but to be honest I think that Samsung screwed up with their Jellybean updates for the the Note I N7000 that rendered the device unusable in the first place which made it hard for our developers like XDA's senior member not-i to have a good base to start with anyway.


Share/Bookmark

2 comments :

  1. I have used v10.5 for 6 or 7 months.this is the best custom rom ever for galaxy note n7000.the best speed.the best battery life.no lags.no random reboots.1.7 gb of free memory.a verry stable rom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing useful information
    Get Videocon prepaid & postpaid mobile services to explore the world with easy postpaid bill payment, online prepaid mobile recharge and much more.

    ReplyDelete