Thursday, June 12, 2014

Almost Free Network Unlock for Alcatel One Touch Fierce from Metropcs

unlock, metropcs, Sim, Carrier, network, Alcatel
Again I decided to move carriers going back to AIO Wireless which is called Cricket Wireless at the moment, mainly because the 4G LTE speeds on Metropcs wasn't good enough.

Anyway because I bought the phone from Metropcs I couldn't use it with my Cricket SIM card because it was locked to Metropcs and couldn't be carrier unlocked except after 3 months.

With a fast search on Ebay I found a good yet affordable service to unlock my phone on the following link by fonecare_codes:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/151211427005?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

I made the purchase and within 24 hours as promised on the listing my Alcatel was unlocked and operating a Cricket SIM card.


Share/Bookmark

No comments :

Post a Comment