Monday, June 30, 2014

What People Are Saying About Motrola's Moto X on Twitter

android motorola moto x moto g moto e
I always said that the best Android phones in the market were Motorola phones (sorry Samsung fans). Motorola's hardware has been superior in each and every phone they produced and that's even before Google acquired Motorola.

I was lucky enough to use some of these phones over the time starting with the Motorola Defy, Motorola Atrix 4G, Motorola Atrix HD and currently the powerful amazing budget phone Motorola Moto G.

I have a great interest in Motorola's Moto X however I don't think I'm done with the Moto G yet to upgrade but I wanted to read what people are saying about the Moto X and the Moto G on twitter to get the general idea whether people like them or not and here's what I found.











Now with all that positive feedback you should go ahead and buy yourself one of the 3 awesome Motorola phones: Moto X, Moto G, Moto E 

No comments :

Post a Comment